Service requirements and benefits
- Funds must be sent in the client's first and last name as it appears on their ID
- Funds are deposited or paid in cash in CFA francs.
- The client must have an active bank account in CFA Francs. (24 digit account number).
- Non-GTBank customers can also withdraw cash at the counter.
- For cash transfers, the client must present a valid identity card (national identity card, international passport, etc.).
- The exact amount of funds is received. The recipient does not have to pay any additional fees.