Service requirements and benefits
- Funds must be sent in the client's first and last name as it appears on their ID
- Funds are deposited or paid in cash in CFA francs.
- Non-GTBank customers can also withdraw cash at the counter.
- For cash transfers, the client must present a valid identity card (national identity card, international passport, etc.).
- The exact amount of funds is received. The recipient does not have to pay any additional fees.
Prière noter que :
- For beneficiaries of Ivorian nationality, the Ivorian national identity card or the ONI receipt + the identity certificate are the only accepted documents.
- For any receipt of funds over 2,000,000 FCFA, an additional form must be filled out.